What goes better with maple pecan and pumpkin spice lattes than beautiful fall nail colors? I love wrapping beautiful nails around my favorite warm beverage! Plus, autumn shades are the perfect accessory for fall florals and animal prints.
This time of year, I’m drawn to dark colors like plum and burgundy. If I want something a little lighter or more neutral, I go for a rosy shade. Warm browns and deep charcoal grays are perfect around Halloween and Thanksgiving. I like to enjoy the richness of fall nail colors before diving into reds and sparkles for the holidays.
Cooler temps can also mean drier hands. I’ve tried so many moisturizers. Oh my goodness, I’m like the Goldilocks of moisturizers. Some are too greasy, some are too fragrant, and some are too light. My top choice at the moment is Aveeno. It’s not too thick, but covers and moisturizes well without being too perfume-y or greasy.
My Favorite Fall Nail Colors
Here are the nail polish shades I’m loving for fall 2018…
- OPI Yes My Condor Can-Do! (confident purple)
- OPI Somewhere Over the Rainbow Mountains (perfect rosy shade)
- OPI Don’t Bossa Nova Me Around (creamy nude)
- OPI Set in Stone (taupe-y brown)
- OPI It Never Ends (soft rosy brown)
- OPI Staying Neutral (subtle neutral brown)
- OPI Raisin’ the Bar (glam burgundy)
- OPI Miami Beet (red-violet that stands out)
OPI also just announced 12 limited edition holiday colors and three coordinating glitter shades inspired by Disney’s The Nutcracker and the Four Realms! You’ll love them. ❤️
This post contains affiliate links. This means that when you purchase items from links I’ve shared, Graceful Lane receives a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I absolutely love!